Harvey’s House Wish List
As a small, local rabbit rescue and sanctuary, we run on the kindness and generosity of donors, volunteers, and fosters. We are always in need of supplies to care for the many rescued house rabbits in our care.
Some of the items that we use most frequently include:
- Oxbow supplies: hay, pellets, etc.
- Willow toys for chewing and healthy teeth
- Litter: Carefresh, Equine Pine, or Feline Pine pelleted litter
- Paper towels
- 13-gallon trash bags
- White vinegar for cleaning
- Gently used quilts (full/queen size) for the bunny playpens
- Kroger or Meijer gift cards we can use to buy greens for the bunnies
How to donate
There are a few ways that you can donate supplies to Harvey’s House, including:
- Ship the donations to Harvey’s House Rabbit Rescue and Sanctuary, P.O. Box 221302,
Louisville, KY 40252-1302
- Arrange a drop off at one of our foster homes. Contact us for more information.
- Call us at 502.439.4884 to request a pickup by one of our volunteers.
- Contact us for a residential address to ship to for larger items.
Thank you from all your friends – furry and human – at Harvey’s House!