great books about rabbits
Interested in learning more about house rabbits? There are quite a lot of great books that can help introduce you to rabbits as pets, and help you understand their behaviors, their health needs, and more.
Books for rabbit care, health, and behavior:
- House Rabbit Handbook: How to Live with an Urban Rabbit
- A House Rabbit Primer: Understanding and Caring for Your Companion Rabbit
- Rabbit Health in the 21st Century Second Edition: A Guide for Bunny Parents
- When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care: Traditional and Alternative Healing Methods
- The Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny
Books for general information:
- Rabbits: Gentle Hearts Valiant Spirits: Inspirational Stories of Rescue, Triumph, and Joy
- Stories Rabbits Tell: A Natural and Cultural History of a Misunderstood Creature
- Why Animals Matter
- Creating a Peaceable Kingdom: How to Live with More Than One Pet
- Touched by a Rabbit: A Treasury of Stories About Rabbits and Their People
- Rabbit Language or Are You Going To Eat That?
Books For Children:
DVDs About House Rabbits:
These DVDs will teach you ways to interact with your rabbit and develop a stronger bond.