How do you draw a bunny step by step?
- Step 1: Type of Paper. In this creation you will need one square 8.5 inch by 8.5 inch paper.
- Step 2: Turning A4 Paper Into 8.5 Inch by 8.5 Inch.
- Step 3: Fold Diagonally.
- Step 4: Fold Again.
- Step 5: Fold the Top Right Tip Down.
- Step 6: Fold the Tip Up.
- Step 7: Flip the Paper.
- Step 8: Bring the Bottom Tip Up.
What is Rabbit Colour?
Nearly all wild rabbits are the same light brown colour, which means they are camouflaged in their natural habitat. The different colours of domestic rabbits have come about through selective breeding.
How do you draw a rabbit face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.