How do you draw a bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do you make a paper bunny?
- Step 1: Type of Paper. In this creation you will need one square 8.5 inch by 8.5 inch paper.
- Step 2: Turning A4 Paper Into 8.5 Inch by 8.5 Inch.
- Step 3: Fold Diagonally.
- Step 4: Fold Again.
- Step 5: Fold the Top Right Tip Down.
- Step 6: Fold the Tip Up.
- Step 7: Flip the Paper.
- Step 8: Bring the Bottom Tip Up.