How do you make rabbit cakes?
- Mix and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased and floured 9-in. pans.
- For bunny’s head, place one cake on a 20×14-in. covered board.
- Frost top and sides of head, ears and bow tie. Sprinkle 1-1/4 cups coconut over head and ears.
- Use jelly beans for eyes, nose and to decorate bow tie.
How do you make a rabbit topper cake?
- Step 1: Make the Ears. Roll out some white fondant about a 1/4″ thick.
- Step 2: Make the Head. Roll out a ball of white fondant.
- Step 3: Make the Eyes. Roll 2 small balls of black fondant.
- Step 4: Make the Nose. Roll out a small ball of pink fondant.
- Step 5: Make the Feet.
- Step 6: Attach the Ears.
How do you make edible rabbit ears?
Make the bunny ears by cutting a marshmallow in half at a diagonal, then dipping the sticky side of each half in pink crystal sprinkles. Not only do these cupcakes look decadent, but they also taste amazing. It’s the perfect Easter dessert.
How do you cut a cake into an egg shape?
Trim the curved top of the cake so that it has an even, rounded shape; add the scraps to the bowl. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons frosting to the bowl of cake scraps and mash with a fork until moistened. Pat the scraps mixture around the top, bottom and sides of the cake to round it out and form an egg shape.