How do you draw a bunny step by step?
- Step 1: Type of Paper. In this creation you will need one square 8.5 inch by 8.5 inch paper.
- Step 2: Turning A4 Paper Into 8.5 Inch by 8.5 Inch.
- Step 3: Fold Diagonally.
- Step 4: Fold Again.
- Step 5: Fold the Top Right Tip Down.
- Step 6: Fold the Tip Up.
- Step 7: Flip the Paper.
- Step 8: Bring the Bottom Tip Up.
How do you make a bunny face?
Bunny Face Craft Instructions
- Cut out 2 bunny ear shapes from white paper.
- Glue the pink ear shape to the center of the white ear shape.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the paper plate.
- Cut the 3 chenille stems in half.
- Draw a mouth on the bunny’s face with a black marker.
- Enjoy your bunny face craft.
How do you make a cotton rabbit?
- 1 Make the bunny’s head. Roll a chunk of cotton into a ball to make the bunny’s head.
- 2 Make a pair of ears.
- 3Glue the ears.
- 4 Make two small cotton ovals.
- 5Glue the cotton ovals.
- 6Add eyes and a nose.
- 7 Make the cotton body.
- 8Join the head and body.