How do you draw a bunny’s face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
What is Rabbit Colour?
Nearly all wild rabbits are the same light brown colour, which means they are camouflaged in their natural habitat. The different colours of domestic rabbits have come about through selective breeding.
How do you make a cotton rabbit?
- 1 Make the bunny’s head. Roll a chunk of cotton into a ball to make the bunny’s head.
- 2 Make a pair of ears.
- 3Glue the ears.
- 4 Make two small cotton ovals.
- 5Glue the cotton ovals.
- 6Add eyes and a nose.
- 7 Make the cotton body.
- 8Join the head and body.